my heart is kind of trembling

i'm so super duper happy..
there's no beautiful words that can describe my feeling this moment!
thanks God, for making my wish come true, and plus, things are really go so smoothly, beyond my expectation.
can't wait for 13/1/11. =D
n thanks sab, u're forever, always, my dearest friend.. =)

yeah, i know, i'm completely engrossed with korean thingy, till at a point where i don't even bother at all what's happening around me. i don't wanna know bout that.
i love the fact that i'm a korean maniac now.
yeah, sometimes i know that, i'm kinda waste a lot of money, my precious time, for this korean thingy which might not be giving me any benefit at all in returns.
but, i love my life, i love this so-called-pathetic-life of mine.

i don't ever bother to waste a lot of money, doing any other useless things regarding this matter,
as that's only the remedy to get me away from remembering stupid moments or any hardships that i've to face last time. sucks. bullshit.that's all i can say..

but now..i miss my friends..
i really2 miss them...

just..leave me alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment