lets compare the scars, shall we?

haha, entahla. aku rasa today semua ada masalah.
ok, really2 big probs..
everyone's searching for me.. seeking for my help..
to be there with them no matter what happen..
but, it's really ok with me, i'm fine with them..
i'm glad that i can help them at least, kurangkan the burden on their shoulder..
tp, ade jugak sesetengah pihak aku tak mampu tolong, i'm sorry with that..i'm really sorry..
my bad.. =(

haha, tp ade 1 persamaan antara dorang semua..
nak tahu ape?
it's about my relationship with them..
honestly, dorang tak kenal lame pon aku.
mostly, just jumpe for 1,2 times only..tak pon, yg pernah gadoh lame gile ke, 5-6 years ok..
tupp2, dorang percayekan aku, n what amaze me, they're telling me the prob that they may never tell that to their friends, even the close one maybe..
that part, really.. i'm really touching with that part..
thanks for trusting me u guys.. please be strong no matter what happens k outside there..
if i can deal with very critical time of my life, so i bet u guys also can deal it with ur own probs k?
but hey, i'll always be there for u guys, i'll always lend my shoulder to you guys..

ouh, btw, i notice that, bout the guy that i like..
i think it's the best for me to bury my feeling..
cuz, it's already 'too little too late'..
so, we are meant to be friends only, i guess..
ouh n to u too..thanks for trusting me also..
=)







yeap, dear my heart..please..always..remember this.. >.<

2 comments: